1. Design and implementation of DC source, switches, ohm's law, voltage divider.
2. Design and implementation of series, parallel, series-parallel resistive circuits.
3. Design and implementation of DC and AC circuits for basic electricity and electronics.
4. Understanding the kirchhoff's Law, thevenin's theorem, Norton's theorem.
5. Understanding the Fieming's rule, Ampere's law, Faraday's law.
6. Understanding the semiconductors for basic electricity and electronics.
1. A complete laboratory training system
2. Understanding the theory and application of basic electricity and electronics
3. Suitable for both technician and beginner and beginner of electronic students
Module One: ETEK BEE-2015-01
Chapter 1: DC Source, Switches, Ohm's Law, Voltage Divider